An alternative to the ubiquitous "wedge" bag, our Mini Saddlebag looks right at home on a vintage or retro-inspired racer. Its slim shape still fits a wide 650b or 700c tube with room to spare. Uncomplicated draw cord and turn button closure. Attaches to the saddle rails—no bag loops needed.
Please note: In the process of improving our products, we occasionally make running changes. Actual item may slightly vary from what is shown in the photos.
- MARTEXIN "ORIGINAL WAX" waxed cotton canvas—or—FAIRFIELD WATER REPELLENT cotton canvas. American manufacturer since 1838.
- HERMANN OAK "ENGLISH BRIDLE" premium leather vegetable-tanned from U.S. hides. American manufacturer since 1881.
- SCOVILL DOT® Turn Buttons, military/marine approved, nickel plated brass. American manufacturer since 1802.
- PARACORD drawstring with nickel plated BRASS grommets
- Flap secured with DOT® COMMON SENSE™ Turn Button
- Includes leather mounting straps
- Dimensions: 2"to 5"w x 3.5"h x 8.5"d (5 to 13 x 9 x 22 cm)
- Capacity: approx. 1 L
- Weight (unwaxed): 6.2 oz (176 g)