Our Medium/Large Saddlebag is the big brother of our Medium Saddlebag. It holds 64% (2 L) more for those long days in the saddle. The expandable collar and side pockets further increases capacity.
Our bag's "V" shape is unique. It's a cross between a “banana” style bag and transverse saddlebag, giving you the best of both worlds. You get a narrow taper up front for reduced thigh rub...along with a wide opening, so you don’t have to dig to find your stuff.
Mounting straps are designed for Brooks saddles with bag loops. The vertical distance from the bag loops to the bottom of the bag is approx. 7.5 inches.
Please note: In the process of improving our products, we occasionally make running changes. Actual item may slightly vary from what is shown in the photos.
- MARTEXIN "ORIGINAL WAX" waxed cotton canvas—or—FAIRFIELD WATER REPELLENT cotton canvas. American manufacturer since 1838.
- HERMANN OAK "ENGLISH BRIDLE" premium leather vegetable-tanned from U.S. hides. American manufacturer since 1881.
- TWO zippered side pockets
- EXPANDABLE COLLAR extends main compartment capacity
- Pass-through straps with wooden brace for a stable mount
- 2-POSITION seatpost attachment, extra long to protect against abrasion
- D-rings to lash a jacket
- Blinkie attachment point
- Includes leather mounting straps
- Dimensions: 10"w x 6.5"h x 12"d (25 x 17 x 30 cm)
- Vertical drop: approx. 7.5" from bag loops to bottom of bag
- Capacity: approx. 5.5 L
- Weight (unwaxed): 16 oz (454 g)