Boxy Rando Bag
We pay homage to the French handlebar bag, while incorporating some time-saving features for the long distance cyclist. Our Boxy Rando Bag is "medium-sized"; perfect for smaller frames or for those riders who don't plan on bringing the kitchen sink.
This bag is sized to fit the Nitto M-12 rack, Nitto Mark’s rack, Velo Orange and other *similarly sized* Randonneur style front racks. Non-standard sized mini racks and other rack styles will NOT mount securely. Please contact me with any fit questions before purchase.
Please note: In the process of improving our products, we occasionally make running changes. Actual item may slightly vary from what is shown in the photos.
- MARTEXIN "ORIGINAL WAX" waxed cotton canvas. American manufacturer since 1838.
- HERMANN OAK "ENGLISH BRIDLE" premium leather vegetable-tanned from U.S. hides. American manufacturer since 1881.
SCOVILL DOT® Turn Buttons, military/marine approved, nickel plated brass. American manufacturer since 1802.
- 2 rear pockets with DOT® COMMON SENSE™ Turn Buttons
- EXTRA LARGE FRONT POCKET fits most folded maps
- 3-LAYER STIFFENER: 2 coroplast + HDPE
- REAR OPENING top flap for "no-dismount" access
- Built-in map case with velcro, fits 8.5" x 11" paper folded in half
- D-RINGS to attach optional Shoulder Strap
- REPLACEABLE velcro rack straps included
- Dimensions (main compartment): 11"w x 8"h x 6.5"d (28 x 20 x 17 cm)
- Dimensions (inc. pockets): 11"w x 8"h x 10"d (28 x 20 x 25 cm)
- Decaleur mounting height: 7.25" (from bottom of bag to center of reinforcement strip)
- Capacity: approx. 8 L
- Weight (unwaxed, incl. straps/stiffener): 32 oz (907 g)