Our M/L Saddlebag is the big brother of our Medium Saddlebag. It holds 64% (2 L) more for those long days in the saddle. The expandable collar and side pockets further increases capacity.
Why we chose a narrow/wide hybrid shape:
- A narrow taper up front—like a "banana" style bag—reduces thigh rub.
- A wide rear opening—like a "transverse" style bag—allows for easy packing and extra storage.
- The compact shape provides more tire clearance compared to traditional transverse bags.
Mounting straps are designed for Brooks saddles with bag loops. The vertical distance from the bag loops to the bottom of the bag is approx. 7.5 inches.
Please note: In the process of improving our products, we occasionally make running changes. Actual item may slightly vary from what is shown in the photos.
- MARTEXIN "ORIGINAL WAX" waxed cotton canvas. American manufacturer since 1838.
- HERMANN OAK "ENGLISH BRIDLE" premium leather vegetable-tanned from U.S. hides. American manufacturer since 1881.
- TWO zippered side pockets
- EXPANDABLE COLLAR extends main compartment capacity
- Pass-through straps with wooden brace for a stable mount
- 2-POSITION seatpost attachment, extra long to protect against abrasion
- D-rings to lash a jacket
- Blinkie attachment point
- Includes leather mounting straps
- Dimensions: 10"w x 6.5"h x 12"d (25 x 17 x 30 cm)
- Vertical drop: approx. 7.5" from bag loops to bottom of bag
- Capacity: approx. 5.5 L
- Weight (waxed, incl. straps): 18 oz (510 g)