An alternative to the ubiquitous "wedge" bag, our Mini Saddlebag looks right at home on a vintage or retro-inspired racer. Its slim shape still fits a wide 650b or 700c tube with room to spare. Uncomplicated draw cord and turn button closure. Attaches to the saddle rails—no bag loops needed.
Please note: In the process of improving our products, we occasionally make running changes. Actual item may slightly vary from what is shown in the photos.
- MARTEXIN "Original Wax" cotton canvas. American manufacturer since 1838.
- HERMANN OAK "English Bridle" premium leather vegetable-tanned from U.S. hides. American manufacturer since 1881.
- SCOVILL DOT® turn buttons, military/marine approved, nickel plated brass. American manufacturer since 1802.
- Paracord drawstring with nickel plated brass grommets
- Flap secured with DOT® Common Sense™ turn button
- Includes leather mounting straps
- Dimensions: 2" to 5"w x 3.5"h x 8.5"d (5 to 13 x 9 x 22 cm)
- Capacity: approx. 1 L
- Weight (waxed, incl. straps): 7 oz (198 g)