Go fast in style. Searching for the perfect accent for your vintage racing or sport touring bike? We have you covered with our old school tool roll. Our Trifold Bag has oversized 3D pockets that fits a plump inner tube. (It's a bigger roll so I don't recommend it for skinny modern saddles.) Wraps tight and won't fly off your bike; leather attachment strap slides through a retainer loop.
Tip: To easily slide your large inner tube into the pocket, place the tightly folded tube in a plastic bag, squeeze out the air, then seal off with a twist tie.
Please note: In the process of improving our products, we occasionally make running changes. Actual item may slightly vary from what is shown in the photos.
- MARTEXIN "ORIGINAL WAX" waxed cotton canvas. American manufacturer since 1838.
- HERMANN OAK "ENGLISH BRIDLE" premium leather vegetable-tanned from U.S. hides. American manufacturer since 1881.
- Three BIG 3D pockets to fit the basic necessities
- Center pocket fits up to a 48mm tube
- Leather retainer loop LOCKS IN strap to keep bag from slipping off
- Includes leather mounting strap
- Dimensions (unfolded): 13"w x 12"h (33 x 30.5 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): approx. 4"w x 6.25"h (10 x 16 cm)
- Weight (waxed, incl. strap): 6.8 oz (193 g)