A pared down and simple Handlebar Bag. But simple doesn't mean lacking details. A stiffener helps prevent sagging; a leather strip protects against stem abrasion; a storm flap keeps rain off the zipper. Fits most upright and drop handlebars.
If you mount a light or computer to your handlebar:
- Our mounting straps are spaced a little farther apart than most traditional handlebar bags to allow room for your bar mounted accessories.
- Our bag sits low on the bars and won't obstruct the path of the light.
Please note: In the process of improving our products, we occasionally make running changes. Actual item may slightly vary from what is shown in the photos.
- MARTEXIN "Original Wax" cotton canvas. American manufacturer since 1838.
- HERMANN OAK "English Bridle" premium leather vegetable-tanned from U.S. hides. American manufacturer since 1881.
- Removable, hidden stiffener helps prevent sagging
- Zipper with storm flap
- Wide leather back protects against stem abrasion
- Includes 2 stabilizing cords and 2 leather mounting straps
- Dimensions: 11"w x 5"dia (28 x 13 cm)
- Handlebar strap spacing: 5.5" (14 cm) ctc
- Capacity: approx. 2.75 L
- Weight (waxed, incl. straps/stiffener): 14 oz (397 g)