A minimalist bag for your mini rack. For disciplined riders who pare it down to the essentials, our Trunk Bag is just big enough to carry a half day's worth of stuff (e.g., windbreaker, camera, multitool and snacks). Flattish items, such as a map or granola bar, get stashed in the side pocket. Opens with one hand; everything's readily accessible and within reach.
Side opening flap advantages:
- Quicker access than wraparound zippered bags. Simply unhook the elastic cord and lift the cover—it's easily opened without dismounting.
- Unlike some front/back opening bags, our side cover doesn't rub the tire or get in the way.
Bag is designed to be stable and secure:
- Heavy duty attachment straps cinch tightly and won’t work loose.
- Plastic stiffener keeps the bag from slumping and shifting on the rack.
This bag is sized to fit the Nitto M-12 rack, Nitto Mark’s rack, Velo Orange and other *similarly sized* Randonneur style front racks (see fitting guide diagram). Non-standard sized mini racks and other rack styles will NOT mount securely. Please contact me with any fit questions before purchase.
Please note: In the process of improving our products, we occasionally make running changes. Actual item may slightly vary from what is shown in the photos.
- MARTEXIN "ORIGINAL WAX" waxed cotton canvas. American manufacturer since 1838.
- HERMANN OAK "ENGLISH BRIDLE" premium leather vegetable-tanned from U.S. hides. American manufacturer since 1881.
- EASY OPEN FLAP for fast access to your stuff; no dismounting
- SIDE POCKET to hold a map
- Removable STIFFENER helps prevent sagging
- HEAVY-DUTY rack attachment straps cinch down tight
- Dimensions: 5"w x 5.5"h x 9.5"d (13 x 14 x 24 cm)
- Capacity: approx. 4 L
- Weight (waxed, incl. stiffener): 15 oz (425 g)