Modest in size but big on features. Pass-through straps, wooden support and a full length leather back add up to create a robust, less saggy bag. Our
Small Handlebar Bag is perfect for your map, wallet and cell phone...with enough extra room for a light windshell. Can also be used as a saddlebag--the 2 mounting straps line up with the Brooks bag loops.
- Rev 5-24-13: Stabilizing cord locks upgraded to Fastex brand--strongest on the market. Plastic clips no longer included. (photos not updated) See here for a non-slip attachment method.
M A T E R I A L S
- MARTEXIN "ORIGINAL WAX" heavyweight 2 x 3 ply filter twill (24 oz./yd. after finishing). American manufacturer since 1838.
- HERMANN OAK "ENGLISH BRIDLE" premium leather (9 oz.) 100% vegetable-tanned from top-grade U.S. steer hides. American manufacturer since 1881.
E A T U R E S
- EASY OPENING elastic closure front flap
- "MAP-SIZED" pocket up front (also fits a #10 envelope)
- Zippered main compartment
- STABILIZING CORDS and 2 side D-rings included
- Pass-through straps with wooden brace for a stable mount
- FULL LENGTH leather back protects against stem abrasion
- Blinkie attachment point
- Includes leather mounting straps
P E C I F I C A T I O N S
- Dimensions: 11"w x 4.5"h x 4.5"d
- Capacity: approx. 2.5 L
- Weight: 14 oz
Ranger Tan waxed canvas
Olive waxed canvas
Black waxed canvas
In the process of improving our products, we occasionally make running changes. Actual item may slightly vary from what is shown in the photos.
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information and photos contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to specifications, design, colors and materials.
Copyright © 2013 Acorn
Bags. All rights reserved.