Not your average "rack" bag, our Mini Rando Bag is like a cross between a boxy bag and trunk bag. Bigger and quicker access than most front trunk bags; less bulky than boxy style bags. The lid is easily opened without dismounting and doesn't get in the way. Simply unsnap one "button stud" strap and push aside the lid to gain partial access to the main compartment. Unsnapping both straps allows full access (see photo). This bag is designed to only be used on a small Randonneur front rack
(Nitto M-12 shown). Other rack styles will not mount securely. Update: I've been advised it won't fit the stock Salsa Casseroll rack because of the strut location.
M A T E R I A L S
- MARTEXIN "ORIGINAL WAX" heavyweight 2 x 3 ply filter twill (24 oz./yd. after finishing). American manufacturer since 1838.
- HERMANN OAK "ENGLISH BRIDLE" premium leather (9 oz.) 100% vegetable-tanned from top-grade U.S. steer hides. American manufacturer since 1881.
E A T U R E S
- TWO zippered side pockets, fits most folded maps
- Lid opens to the side for "NO-DISMOUNT" access
- EASY OPENING button stud straps
adjustable velcro rack attachment
wraparound HDPE stiffener
- D-rings to lash a jacket and attach a shoulder strap (not included)
P E C I F I C A T I O N S
- Dimensions: 5"w x 6" front height (6.5" back height) x 9.5" bottom length (11.5" top length)
- Weight: 23
C C E S S O R I E S
Ranger Tan waxed canvas
Olive waxed canvas
Black waxed canvas
In the process of improving our products, we occasionally make running changes. Actual item may slightly vary from what is shown in the photos.
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information and photos contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to specifications, design, colors and materials.
Copyright © 2013 Acorn
Bags. All rights reserved.