full featured bag in "just the right" size.
Medium Bag is a perfect match for longer training rides or day tours,
allowing you to bring more than the bare necessities; yet its narrow
profile is unobtrusive and streamlined. The expandable collar will
easily accommodate a rain jacket and a second helping of fig bars. Mounting straps are designed for Brooks saddles with bag
- Rev 5-24-13: 1) Narrower seatpost area for extra thigh clearance. 2) Bottom of bag is more streamlined, increasing distance from bag to tire. 3) Bag length increased 1". (photos updated)
- Rev 7-19-14: Black fabric changed from "Filter Twill" canvas to "Duck" canvas (photo not updated). Ranger Tan remains unchanged. Olive Green discontinued.
M A T E R I A L S
- MARTEXIN "ORIGINAL WAX" heavyweight cotton canvas (24 oz./yd. after finishing). American manufacturer since 1838. Please note that Ranger Tan uses "Filter Twill" canvas and Black uses "Duck" canvas.
- HERMANN OAK "ENGLISH BRIDLE" premium leather (9 oz.) 100% vegetable-tanned from top-grade U.S. steer hides. American manufacturer since 1881.
E A T U R E S
- TWO zippered side pockets
- EXPANDABLE COLLAR extends main compartment capacity
- Pass-through straps with wooden brace for a stable mount
- 2-POSITION seatpost attachment, extra long to protect against abrasion
- D-rings to lash a jacket
- Blinkie attachment point
- Includes leather mounting straps
P E C I F I C A T I O N S
8"w x 6"h x 10"d (20 x 15 x 25 cm)
approx. 3.5 L
- Weight: 15
oz (425 g)
C C E S S O R I E S
Ranger Tan "Filter Twill" waxed canvas
Black "Duck" waxed canvas
In the process of improving our products, we occasionally make running changes. Actual item may slightly vary from what is shown in the photos.
We reserve the right to make changes to the product information and photos contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to specifications, design, colors and materials.
Copyright © 2014 Acorn
Bags. All rights reserved.